Training Regimen: Part 1

As all strong players will tell you, in order to achieve a high level, you must first develop a method of study. That's what I've been told, anyway. Methods of study include playing games, reviewing your games, studying professional games, and doing tsumego.

Not having a very big budget at all, I depend almost completely on things I find online. As I'm just starting up my studying process, I'm going to be starting kind of simple. I haven't really sat down and played with a focus in mind recently. That's what I'm going to start with.

Here are my goals for this week:
I know, it's not very much but I don't want to start too strong and then burn out. I just want to keep it simple and consistent. I'm sure I'll make some changes along the way but certainly not anytime soon. So excited for this journey!

Comments

Popular Posts